Monday, March 16, 2009

The Waiting Game

From Melissa, cross-posted from Livejournal.

Right now it's all about waiting for side-effects and potential infections to clear before I can go home. Specifically, there is a large lump under my right armpit that is not availing itself to diagnosis; this one is driving me crazy just from not knowing. Anyway, I feel pretty great and most of the really unpleasant stuff seems to be going away. Day by day I am a bit restless but having fun with Teddy and Mom.

Insurance seems to be taking care of me well, so far. I don't have all the info yet, of course, but it looks like most of everything is covered. That was a real concern to me, of course. I know health insurance can get... picky. But I feel better about it looking at my claim status.

What's new with you guys? Anything fun going on out in the real world? Hospitals are only so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment