Monday, April 20, 2009

Pizza, etc.

We were able to move back upstairs on Friday. I had the post typed up but forgot to send it in, apparantly.

The docs were talking about sending Melissa home for a few days to rest before they started Chemo, but they went ahead and started it. Better to get it over and done with. Her infection is clearing up nicely - the other day after one of the doctors remarked that the fluid was clear, and that was a good thing, Melissa restrained from replying with, "My juices are running clear? Does that mean I'm done? Shouldn't you check to see if my wing joint is loose?"

She cracks herself up.

Other than that, things are going generally without incident. Just a lot of sitting around & waiting. Right now I'm sitting in the lobby waiting for Pizza.

We've been keeping busy with watching Monty Python's Flying Circus (on loan from our friend, Ryan) and whatever Netflix sends us. I've been pretty busy at work, too, which helps fill the day.

The pizza should be getting here soon. I'll check in with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment